Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Celebrity BPD



So, this video is of an NFL player who admitted that he was diagnosed with BPD after some crazy shit went down with him this spring.    He is filming a documentary now, so it will be interesting to see if it brings his BPD personality to light or it's just a PR thing.  The most disturbing thing about this video, though is the viewer comments.  People are very harsh.  Comments like those are part of the reason I was hesitant to "advertise" this blog.  I didn't want to be judged or corrected in a nasty hateful way.  I mean, this guy was just trying to admit his vunerability to the public and people slam him on youtube?

I really don't know much about what really happened in the spring with the stabbing and all, but I don't think he was trying to absolve himself of his actions.  To anyone who mocks this disorder, however the terminology and classification came about, I suggest that you go to my dad's house and live with him for a month, and then we'll see how sane you feel dealing with a BPD.

No comments:

Post a Comment